Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Babes

I stole this picture off of Laura's blog and had to post it here (hope you don't mind, La!) :) This is the first picture of Sophia and Payson Jayne together. Laura and Rob's precious baby girl was born on October 12th (same day as Mom and Dad L's 50th wedding anniversary ) so she and Sophia are about 3 months apart. I can't wait to watch them grow up together.

I am sure that this is going to be the first of many pictures together, Sophia and Payson!

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

Love it! And yes, Sophia looks more and more like you in each photo I see. Can't wait to see you all in person...soon.

Cath said...

...Wow, fantastic blog and look at those babies; They're gorgeous! Boy, do I have some catch-up work to do if I ever want to run with your crowd. I miss seeing you ...TONS!

The Bowens said...

YEAH!!!! I am so happy that you are blogging with me. I love the pics that we got of the gals. Maybe next time Miss Payson will not be screaming her head off...Maybe not ;0)
Love Ya

Shauna said...

I cannot believe that I am just now figuring out that you have a blog. These babies are so beautiful! I look forward to keeping up with you guys!

The Bowens said...

The more I look at the pictures of Sophia, the more I think that she looks exactly like your mom!