Saturday, November 3, 2007

Ahhh, it's the weekend!

We all slept in until 8am this morning. I can't remember the last time I have slept past 7am so what a nice treat after a very busy week. Olivia had her dance class this morning and because it was the first week of the month, the parents got to watch. Olivia has really come along and is taking direction from the teachers very well! I am so proud of her.

Anyway, we are home now and don't think we will be going anywhere else today. The forecast predicts 3-4 inches of rain with gusts of wind up to 60mph due to hurricane Noel off the coast. It will be nice to have a nice relaxing day with the fam...

Livie ready for dance class... leotard and all.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Olivia looks so cute- as usual! What kind of dance class does she take?
Stay warm and dry!