Monday, November 12, 2007
Elvis
My sister Sonja's 30th birthday is approaching and my brother-in-law Dave came up with the great idea of getting an Elvis impersonator to perform at her surprise birthday party. If you know Sonja, you know that she is Elvis' BIGGEST fan and would absolutely die if we could pull this off. So I started to look online to see what we could come up with. I entered my information on a website that books Elvis impersonators and waited for the bids to come rolling in.... Okay, so here is the only Elvis we received a bid from so far. In all fairness, he seemed really, really nice in his email to me, just not the Elvis I was envisioning! :) What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh My Gosh, If you get this guy can I PLEASE come to the party?? What a riot...he is definitely impersonating old Elvis not young Elvis!
Oh what a great idea! Sonja might prefer a younger, hotter looking Elvis, but I'm sure that guy would be hilarious and the look on Sonja's face would certainly be memorable. I want to be there.
Post a Comment