Monday, November 26, 2007

Silly Boy...

We drove up to Boston yesterday and met Pat and Jamie for a few drinks and a late lunch before they headed back to Chicago. While we were looking for a place to eat, we got cornered by a clown making things out of balloons.

like hats...

and I am not really sure....

Okay, so clowns just freak me out a little but I didn't want Olivia to see that so we went along with him. It is kind of funny because I was a clown for Halloween for about 5 years in a row when I was little (you might remember that red and white polka dotted clown suit I couldn't get enough of- not to mention the red hairspray for my fro??). What was I thinking?

Anyway, poor Olivia didn't want to let go of her new 'toys' for the rest of the afternoon so we were quite a site at the restaurant.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

That's so funny...
Speaking of cornered, do you remember the time mom had you dress up in your clown suit so you could surprise Moaki with a balloon bouquet for her birthday, like the "Balloon Lady."

Anonymous said...

Hey...you love clowns. Don't deny. Glad Olivia had fun and wasn't scared of the clown. Vince was having fun, too, huh?

Shauna said...

Clowns freak me out too! Very understandable!