Olivia asked me to take this picture of her....
Olivia's 'tapo and burrito' party. Yes, she calls them tapos. She's been putting this little party together every night for the last week.... A Christmas gift from her auntie NaNa.
Tonight she insisted that we also have music for the tapo and burrito party... which meant all of us had to dance. No sorry, I didn't get any pictures of that- just this one of her getting silly.

3 comments:
Could you ask Olivia to make me a bean tapo? What a cutie she is! I remember Ava loving to "cook" at this age. I wonder if Ari remembers when Ava would place an array of food beside Ari when she was still trying to sleep on the couch. Ari would wake to a whole buffet set before her.
I think you do need to snap a shot of your family dance party. How fun!
A video of the dance party would be nice!
Olivia is a funny cat. Yes, Sa. I do remember those days. And I am laughing out loud about it, too! How funny!
Post a Comment