Sunday, January 6, 2008

Vacation

Happy New Year!! Is it really 2008 already? 2007 was a great year so I am hoping 2008 is just as good! I know I have been slacking on my blogging lately but I do have a good excuse. We just arrived home yesterday from our week in Florida. Yes, we had a fantastic time lounging in the sun, swimming, eating way too much, and visiting with family. We went down there for Jane and Sean's wedding which was on New Year's Eve and spent a week in a house with Andy, Sue, Erica, Andrew, Stephanie, Nancy, Bob, Mike, Steve, Mom and Dad L, and Aunt Rosemary. It sounds like a lot of people but the house had 6 bedrooms plus a den so everyone had their own space. The weather was great most of the week -- 80s, sunny and humid. It got down to the 50s at the end of the week but that sure beats the single digits Massachusetts had on those days.

Our house in FL.... Olivia swimming with her Uncle Andy...
Vince and I before the rehearsal dinner....

Sophia and Vince at the wedding... Olivia and Sophia were such troopers for staying up so late.


I didn't get to post any of our Christmas pictures so that will come soon! And, I can't forget a happy 6th month old birthday to my sweet Sophia. She is officially 6 months old as of January 3rd! We love you sweet baby!


2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Wow-looks like you all had an awesome time! I am so glad you have a new post and my picture is no longer at the top of your page!

Shauna said...

I am jealous of the vacation in Florida. I think we are going to do that this summer for a week -rent a house on the beach with my family! It should be fun!!! Glad you are back - now get on the ball with all the blogging!