The beautiful couple...
I was able to get a family picture while we were there.... If I am not mistaken, I think this is the first picture of the four of us together!
We luckily arrived back home before the snow started really coming down. The weather says Plymouth got about 14 inches and I think they are right. We got a ton of snow! Thankfully, I didn't have to go into Boston today. Olivia and I played in the snow while Sophia napped. We made our own little 'Frosty'.
Other news... Sophia started eating solids last week. She has tried rice cereal, some mashed banana, and some apples. Our little baby is getting so big!

4 comments:
Great pictures! It was nice seeing everyone over the weekend. I wish we all could have hung out longer, though. Maybe in February?
Sorry about the deleted comment...I have a habit of doing that!
I love your snowman - Mackenzie made a sock snowman this week.
Post a Comment