Friday, December 14, 2007

Snow

About 10 inches of snow fell here in Plymouth yesterday. It was no dusting like the other day-- it was definitely a snowstorm. I don't mind the snow -- just don't like when it adds 4, yes 4!, hours to my commute home from work. I won't get into the details of driving 15 mph home from the train or basically getting run off the road and stuck in a ditch for about an hour on my own road.... Let's just say that I am happy to have gotten home safely and sitting here in my warm cozy PJs. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sabrina said...

Hello...so sorry to hear about the terrible commute home. It's no fun to drive in bad weather. Glad you finally made it home safely. We're expecting a big snow storm here this weekend. I think I'll be staying put.