Here's a sample (of the deleted batch). You'll have to wait for your Christmas cards to see the others! Poor Sophia didn't like the flash so much...
Monday, December 3, 2007
Monday
Our morning was spent trying to get some pictures of the two girls to send along with our Christmas cards. I bathed and dressed the girls in hopes of getting a good picture. After about fifty takes, I finally realized that there is no 'perfect' picture and I should just stop stressing about it. It's hard enough to get Olivia to stay in one spot for a picture; add Sophia and we have trouble. I must have deleted at least 50 pictures. It got comical at one point when Sophia had her eyes closed for about 10 takes in a row. What did people do before digital cameras? On the positive side of things, I did get some cute pictures of my sweeties and the Christmas cards have been ordered! Check that one off my list!
Here's a sample (of the deleted batch). You'll have to wait for your Christmas cards to see the others! Poor Sophia didn't like the flash so much...
Here's a sample (of the deleted batch). You'll have to wait for your Christmas cards to see the others! Poor Sophia didn't like the flash so much...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Two beautiful girls! Hey, you like that spot on the couch for pics, huh?
Oh Laura, I have been going through the same thing to get a picture of all my kids together (and looking happy) for our holiday card... I have yet to succeed though. I think my kids have had enough of the "just one more!" or "can you try to look happy?"
Good work getting yours done...I hope you'll be sending me one.
Post a Comment