Saturday, December 8, 2007

Happy Birthday and Some Other Stuff....

First things first... happy birthday to my sweet nephew Rowan who turned five yesterday. I wish we were there to celebrate with you! He is the cutie in the car with Olivia.


Secondly, we had our first little snowfall yesterday. It was really just a dusting and has pretty much melted as of this morning but I think winter is officially here! Ugh, I am really not much of a winter person. Thankfully we have Christmas and our trip to Florida to look forward to. Plus, I'll be able to ski this year! Yippee.

Miss Sophia Bophia is officially 5 months old as of December 3rd. It is scary that those months went by so quickly. I am going to miss the newborn days! Anyway, I think she discovered yesterday that she can roll back to front, front to back. That's all she's been doing today!


Tonight Vince and I have a babysitter coming so we can go to a couple of holiday parties. I really don't remember the last time we have been out without the girls. It will surely be a nice treat!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh we miss you too! It's hard for us to have most of the family so far away...especially when there are all these babies growing so quickly. We can't wait to see all the little (and big!) cousins.

Also, can we go South with you? A little dose of sunshine would be a treat!

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys went out...Sophia looks more and more adorable.

Anonymous said...

sophia is so cute!i thing babies are so cute when they smile! love ava