Sunday, December 2, 2007

Progress

Progress has been made! While the girls and I were gone yesterday, the basement was completely framed. The guys worked really hard and got a lot accomplished. Next step will be for the electrician to come in....

The girls and I braved the freezing cold weather yesterday to see Santa come in via helicopter to Patriot's Square. Sophia slept through the whole thing but Olivia got her first glimpse of Santa.

Ari and Quintin were there too!


4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Santa sure has some skill in getting around! He made his entrance (in a less grand way) by repelling off the side of a building in Ithaca yesterday. Oh, Quintin is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Vince was really working hard! Glad we got to see you guys...even if it was for a quick minute.

The Bowens said...

Oh, I wish that we knew about Santa coming at Patriot's Squareon to "meet" Santa somewhere other than the mall. (EEWWW!!) Rob said that he and his reindeer are going to be at Ocean Edge next weekend so hopefully we will get to see him there. Glad you guys had fun!

The Bowens said...

Sorry about all of the typos...you know what I meant!