And many more...Maitelance! Happy BDay Darling!
Oh so that's how you spell it - maitelance. Where the hell did that come from anyway?
I have no idea if that's really how you spell maitelance. I just made it up. I'm not sure, but I think it came from a line on the radio from years ago. Remember..."Cape 104, maitelance (that's not what they really said, but it sounded like that"Sorry if this makes absolutely no sense.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
And many more...Maitelance! Happy BDay Darling!
Oh so that's how you spell it - maitelance. Where the hell did that come from anyway?
I have no idea if that's really how you spell maitelance. I just made it up.
I'm not sure, but I think it came from a line on the radio from years ago. Remember..."Cape 104, maitelance (that's not what they really said, but it sounded like that"
Sorry if this makes absolutely no sense.
Post a Comment