Monday, April 21, 2008

Marathon Monday

We spent the day up in Boston watching the marathon. 26.2 miles....gees! Every year I watch this race, I just feel so inspired. I really need to do a marathon one of these days. Congratulations to my brother in law Ken for finishing his 6th Boston marathon! He did awesome as usual! We love that he runs the marathon here because it gives us a chance to spend some extra time with him. We had a great time hanging out with Ken and Debbie this weekend. Although, I think I gained 3 pounds in two days doing a little too much carb loading with Ken.

Ken is so good with Olivia and Sophia and they really just adore him! On Sunday, we went down to the beach to get a little fresh air and here's a picture of when Ken buried Olivia's legs in the sand.

Aside from getting to see Ken today, we also got a glimpse of Lance Armstrong running the marathon. I didn't get a great picture but if you look closely, I mean real closely :), you can see him in the yellow top/black shorts in the middle of the picture.


The weekend was great but flew by and it is already back to work tomorrow. Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Glad we got to see you guys...it's always too short. Ari says it's always good to get sick. Of course, she's "just being a foo'"

Nancy said...

Tell Vince that Uncle Ken is starting to look like Uncle Len . . . scary!