I am very proud to report that Olivia has been using the potty consistently for just about a week now... I really didn't know when this day was going to come but I have to tell you that we are just so thrilled!
Sophia has been saying her first word of 'HI' to anyone who will listen. I just love this age... Everyday she learns something new and she really is just the sweetest baby (except when she decides to wake up 5x a night!). She has been busy waving and saying hi, clapping, doing the 'SO big', picking up food all by herself (Cheerios, Grandma L.!), and getting into anything that is not nailed down!
I brought Olivia and Sophia to the doctor's for their checkups this morning. I was looking forward to seeing where Olivia was on the growth chart since she's always been our little peanut. Right now, she is about 40th percentile for both height and weight. Our little shrimp has moved up in the weight department.
Sophia, on the other hand, is 75th percentile for height and only 25th percentile for weight. I would have thought she'd be a little higher on the weight chart with those chubby cheeks, but whatever!
Anyway, we had a great weekend. We got some things done around the house, and our taxes are complete. We also went down to the Cape for Payson's half birthday. It was fun to see the babies together and hang out with everyone. Thanks Laura and Rob for a great little party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your girls are growing right up. Maybe Sophia can teach Lilla a few tricks. I can't believe Sophia already says Hi. Oh my, so cute.
Your girls are growing right up. Maybe Sophia can teach Lilla a few tricks. I can't believe Sophia already says Hi. Oh my, so cute.
Post a Comment