Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wow! 11 months!

Has it really been 11 months since our little baby was born? I feel like it was just yesterday that we were driving her home from the hospital. I do miss having a little infant in the house but love to watch her grow and learn all her new tricks. Sophia adds so much to our little family- she's spunky and fun and loves to dance and laugh (and sometimes cry too!). She wants to be part of whatever is going on. I love having two girls... I can only hope that someday they will have the same kind of bond and friendship that I have with my sisters. We just love you to pieces little Bobia... Happy 11 months sweet girl!
Happy as can be with her Dada man...

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Happy 11 months Sophia! Time is flying! That's a great photo of those two.

The Bowens said...

What an awesome pic!! Sophia looks so happy with her dada.