Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Slacker!

Yup, that's me! Slacker. I am not really sure why I haven't been posting much lately. I just know that the time has been flying by and it is already summer! Now that is crazy.


Hmmm, well let's see what's been going on around here....


Olivia did such a great job at her first dance recital. Of course, I cried and cried. I was just so darn proud of her. And Vince even told me he was all choked up. It was really cute.


We opened the pool for the summer and Olivia has been loving it. We put little floaties on her and she is able to float around without us holding onto her like last year. It is nice but we really need to get her in swim lessons! Sophia has also been in the water and she loves it too.



I have to laugh when I think that I actually thought the basement would be refinished by December. HA! Not even close. Well, it is June now and I can finally say that it is ALMOST done. Seriously. As soon as it is all decorated, I will post some pictures.

We've been taking advantage of the nice weather and been getting outside for walks... Sorry, Quintin. I have no idea why your cousin Sophia is pulling your ear! I didn't even notice that until Nancy pointed it out.

Little bugger

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Yeah Laura, you are a slacker! I've been checking everyday, more than once a day (I know I'm totally desperado!) Glad to see you're back. That picture with Sophia and Quintin is too funny. Lilla's a little grabber too.

And Olivia looks like she's ready for Broadway. I want to see a video of the performance! Oh do share.

Lynn said...

Laura -- I'm responding to your ever so nice comment at my blog, too, but just in case: thank you so much for visiting!! Your girls are adorable; I've just taken a tour of your blog and am wondering myself if Ariel pees in her fin. It's a very good question!! Take care!