Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Olivia Turns 3!!

You have brought so much joy into our lives! You constantly make us laugh and are so bright, loving, and sweet. We love you more than you will ever know!

Tears came to my eyes as I was gathering these pictures... I just can't believe it has already been 3 years. Look how much she has grown!

This picture was taken on the day we brought Olivia home from the hospital. I was so scared because I had no clue what I was doing. We called her baby Vince.

Everything fell into place, and here she was at her one year birthday party. The day of her two year old birthday party.
Here she is. 3 years old!
Happy, happy birthday sweet little girl. xoxo

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Happy, happy birthday to Olivia! It is amazing how fast time flies (pardon the cliche). Three is such a big year with lots of new development and independence. I think with my kids, age 3 challenged me more than the supposedly "terrible twos."

Shauna said...

Happy birthday to you sweet Olivia!

The Bowens said...

Happy Birthday Little Girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Livie!you are so sweet.i hope i can see you soon!

love,
ava