Sunday, February 10, 2008

Updates

1. Sophia started to crawl a couple weeks back. She is really moving now.

2. Sophia has a second tooth-- bottom right middle. She is still getting up ~3 times a night.

3. Olivia told us that she would go in the potty when she turned 3. Well, now that she is 3, she is telling us she wants to be 4. Ugh! Anyone have any good ideas?

4. Having the basement completed by December was way too ambitious. We are now shooting for March. It is coming along though... framing --done, electical work-- done, plumbing-- done, insulation-- working on it.

5. I have the best husband. He was up until 3am last night working on that basement.

6. I lost 2 pounds since my post about my weight loss program.

7. Boo celebrated a birthday last Friday. Happy Birthday to a great sister, aunt, Godmother, and friend. Hope you had fun skiing this weekend. We love you lots!
Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I love hearing about what you all are up to. Potty training has always been a challenge in this household...
One thing that worked for Ava was to have a sticker chart. Every time she went to the potty successfully, she got to add a sticker to the chart. Once the chart was filled up, she got a predetermined prize. Ava was nearly 3 1/2 before she was fully potty trained. They will do it when they're ready, but it can be frustrating waiting for that to happen.

Shauna said...

As for potty training - here are the only bits of advice I have:
1. Bribery
2. Dont use pull-ups - put her in some big girl panties and let her run around like that.
Thats about all I got!