Friday, September 5, 2008

First Day



I had to post a few pictures of little Miss Olivia on her first day of preschool. Yup, that's right. Our little girl is off to school for 2 mornings a week. All of the parents got to stay with their kids today so they can ease into it and Olivia did great. I really think (hope) that she enjoys it!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

What a cute photo series! She looks absolutely adorable. I think she'll love it.

The Bowens said...

She looks like such a big girl! I can't believe she is a student! I'll call you tomorrow...today was a little bit crazy around here.

The Bowens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kings in the Cuse said...

It seems like just yesterday that she was at my house. She is growing up so fast! I think she will absolutely love preschool.