Sunday, August 24, 2008

On Friday, my mom and I headed up to Boston and took the girls to the New England Aquarium. We met Boo and Kai and saw some jumbo sized turtles like this one:

and the cutest penguins like these guys:It was a perfect day up in the city and we all had a great time! On Saturday we had a visit from our Boston cousins and had a grand old time hanging out by the pool and eating lots of (= way too much) food.

I think Olivia and Addie are becoming best buds.
and Sophia was content in her 'tot rider'... This thing is a lifesaver by the pool.

2 comments:

The Bowens said...

The "tot-rider" rocks!! Next time you go up to the aquarium we would like to join you. The last time I took Pay she was not really interested.

Sabrina said...

Oh I so miss having places like the Aquarium at our fingertips! It all looks like it was lovely.