Monday, July 14, 2008

Walking

Well, I think Miss Sophia has given up crawling for a new mode of getting around. She's a officially walking.. She got lots of practice while we were on vacation and now she is almost a pro and quite proud of herself I might add. You might also notice her black eye... well that was from all her 'practicing'. Poor girl fell right smack into a chair leg while both Vince and I were there watching. We are all hoping it will be gone by her Christening on Sunday and we have no more of those falls!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Nice walking Sophia! I can all too well relate to those moments when your baby falls right in front of you eyes and you can't do anything about it.

The Bowens said...

AWESOME!! What a great walker...hopefully we will be able to meet up this weekend.