I thought I would share some of the photos from Sophia's Christening on Sunday. We had such a great weekend hanging out with some of our favorite people but also missed those who were not around. Thank you everyone for being part of Sophia's special day and for all her generous gifts. She is so lucky to have so many special people in her life! I will post some more pictures of the weekend soon.
Our little girl before the Christening



I love this picture, La!
At Church


Some of the gang 
At Church
Sophia is one lucky girl to have these guys as Godparents

Mor Mor and Baba with Sophia
Some of the gang 

2 comments:
Oooh!! Great Pictures! I am so glad that we were able to come. Payson looks totally thrilled in that picture! The pic of Andy and Sue with Sophia is awesome!
Happy Christening Sophia! I'm sorry we missed it. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment