I just figured out that I can take videos with my camera so I thought I would post this one of Sophia at breakfast this morning.... Let's see if this works.
And here's our baby girl after her bath tonight. All clean.
I can never get my videos to post...you'll have to give me some tips. Aren't clean babies just about the best thing in the world? Payson needs a bath...she looks like an orphan baby right now.
I am proud of little Poochca - especially since her Aunt Nancy taught her how to wave. I love the part in the video when she gets two raisins (?) or cheerios, stuck on her thumbs - and proceeds to eat them. Sooo big - and sooo sweet.
4 comments:
I can never get my videos to post...you'll have to give me some tips. Aren't clean babies just about the best thing in the world? Payson needs a bath...she looks like an orphan baby right now.
Oh gosh the video and picture are so sweet. Sophia knows so much- she's so advanced. Rowan tells me, "play that video again. I like it!"
I am proud of little Poochca - especially since her Aunt Nancy taught her how to wave. I love the part in the video when she gets two raisins (?) or cheerios, stuck on her thumbs - and proceeds to eat them. Sooo big - and sooo sweet.
She looks so fresh and clean! I LOVE clean babies! So precious!
Post a Comment