Friday, March 7, 2008

Feeling Better

Thankfully, we are all feeling better... Last week was a rough one! It is no fun to have a sick house...but enough complaining about that! We have too many things to look forward to now... a trip to California to visit Nancy and Bob and Easter..... We are getting very excited!

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

Somebunny is so cute (sorry, I couldn't help the pun). Glad you all are healthy again. Have a good weekend!

The Bowens said...

What's with the deleted comments?? Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am glad that you are all feeling better. We NEED to get together. It has been too long!

Sabrina said...

Sorry Laura(s). The deleted comments are all my fault. I hit the back button and it doubled my message. Ugh.

Lea & Kevin said...

Love the bunny ears. Sophia is such a cutie. I think she's a little too young for Playboy though.

Shauna said...

I love the bunny ears! Easter is such a fun holiday!