Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm Back!

Okay, I am back! My sister Sabrina just started a new blog and reminded me that it was time to get back to blogging. I can't believe my first (and only) entry was in August. Boy, where has the time gone? I am going to try to be better about writing. I feel like so much has happened over the last couple of months.... Summer has ended, Vince got a promotion, I went off maternity leave and back to work 3 days a week, the list goes on.... Anyway, I am going to post some recent pictures and will try to post more soon....

Olivia and Sophia....my two little girls.... I love you guys!
Enjoying icecream with the new babies, Quintin, Kai, and Sophia... Lilla, we missed you! I swear, it was probably one of the last nice days of the year... 75 degrees and sunny in late October (notice the bare feet). You can't beat that!


1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Oh, Lilla and I are so jealous..we want to be out with the other babes!
Lovely photos!